Analysis of Routing Tag and Fault Tolerance of Proposed Triangle Network in the Presence of Faults
Routing tag provides the algorithm to pass the data from source to destination in a network. In this paper Fault Tolerance of the proposed MIN Triangle has been analysed . All the path lengths available from source to destination have been found. Routing tag and the algorithms have been proposed to check the Fault Tolerance in porposed MIN.
Fault Tolerance, routing tag redundancy graph, fault tolerance and repair, algorithms of routing
1. Bansal P. K., Joshi R. C. and Singh Kuldeep, May 1992, “Quad Tree: a Cost-Effective Fault-Tolerant Multistage Interconnection Network”, International Conference IEEE INFOCOM 92, ITALY.
2. Jeng M. and Siegel H. J., May 1986, “A Fault-Tolerant Multistage Interconnection Network for Multiprocessor Systems using Dynamic Redundancy”, Proceedings 6th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, pp. 70-77.
3. K. Arun. Somani, Vaidya Nitin H., April 1997, ”Understanding Fault-Tolerance and Reliability”, IEEE Computer Theme (30).
4. Padmanabhan K. and Lawis D. H., August 1983, “FaultTolerant Schemes in Shuffle/Exchange type Interconnection Networks”, Proceedings of International Conference Parallel Processing, pp. 71-75.
5. Reddy S. M. and Kumar V. P., August 1984, “Fault-Tolerant Multistage Interconnection Networks”, Proceedings 5th International Conference on Parallel Processing, pp. 155-164.
Cites this article as
(2015), Analysis of Routing Tag and Fault Tolerance of Proposed Triangle Network in the Presence of Faults , International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer Science and Technology (IJIRCST), Vol-3, Issue-1, Page No-71-73], (ISSN 2347 - 5552). www.ijircst.org
Head PG Depâ€™t of Computer Sc and IT D A V College, Amritsar, Punjab 1231/12, o/s D A V College Katra Sher Singh, Amritsar,INDIA,Tel No. 91-09876131015