We welcome to all authors for submission of papers concerning Computer Science, and Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication disciplines. The different innovative research is covered by the journal topics.
Paper Review Policy
Submitted process will be reviewed by Full Double Blind Review Process which may take maximum 07 days from the date of submission. Once paper is accepted, it cannot be withdrawn at any condition. We are advising to all the authors, do not submit same article to multiple journals at same time. You may wait for review report.
Wrongly deposit money or extra deposit money will return back within 03 weeks if respective candidate inform us within 02 days after the date of money deposit or transaction but once paper/ article is published with respective Volume/ Issue, the publication fee will not return or reverse back to the author.
Paper Withdrawn/ Cancellation Policy
All accepted papers of associated journals will be property of "Innovative Research Publication". It is please noted that:
- Paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. This information is already draft to the author when paper was submitted to the journal.
- Authors have to wait for review status of his/her paper. It may be reviewed within 07 days from the date of submission.
- Accepted paper cannot send by the author for any other journals/ conferences/media that are not associated with Innovative Research Publication. If it is found then Innovative Research Publication may make claim against the concerned person.
- Authors have to send all supported documents within given time. Given time may be extended (Max. 05 days) after the permission of Editor In Chief.
- Publication fee is fixed which cannot be changed in any circumstances. There is no any waive except Editor in Chief/ Vice Editor In Chief. There are common norms for all authors.
Certificate will avail after the papers publish. Digital & Hard-copy Certificate will be provided on request only. Certificate fees are not included in publication fees. Authors will get digital copy of certificate through e-mail within 2-3 days after depositing the fee and hard-copy of certificate through speed post/courier within 10-15 days after depositing the fee
Authors Author note that paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Authors may not publish his/her The Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libellous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others.
The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. In return for these rights:
- All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as patent rights.
- The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder.
- The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale.
- It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that papers submitted to the journal are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism.Please note that all submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. If an attempt at plagiarism is found in a published paper, the authors will be asked to issue a written apology to the authors of the original material. Any paper which shows obvious signs of plagiarism will be automatically rejected and its authors may be banned for duration of 01 years from publishing in Journal. The authors will receive proper notification if such a situation arises.
- This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
- For any dispute or related violence, it will be discussed and considered only in front of ‘Judiciary of Lucknow’ at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India