DOI: 10.55524/ijircst. 2022.10.3.90 | DOI URL: https://doi.org/10.55524/ijircst. 2022.10.3.90
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)
Dr. Rajan Jakhu
Repeater was being used for telecommunications; fiber optic cable is an advanced communications technology that is often employed. It is a pliable Textile that is already transparent and manufactured of sketching glassware or silicone with a dimension somewhat larger than from a horse hair. The laser Fiber's surface area has always been exceptionally small, allowing it to fit into even the tiniest of spaces; however, one challenge is determining a high degree of care, then once separated, the survival chances are very slim. Throughout this paper, we will describe fiber Optic cables and its applications at various places. There are various types of light Fabric currently on the market, allowing for different applications at different points. There are three types of image fiber: double sport, multichip, plus thermoplastic optical fiber. The topic of this article is covered. The writers studied fibrotic comparability and presented the conditions of reciprocated in fiber Optic cable. There are two aluminum coatings in between electrostatic radiation is transmitted and thus the initial velocity that travels from the source. A damage figures networks is used in transmission lines. Throughout this paper, growth during the forecast period and research in the area of fiber Optics has just been described. Evaluate the optoelectronic connectivity, as well as latest fiber Optic supervising and diagnostic challenges in restricting exposure, but rather transmission Media used in multiple spots also including transceivers, cellular telephones, and nuclear sub communication devices has now been examined. This article discusses the breadth of fiber optic but also its prospective applications.
1. Fiber O, Le TE. Optical Fiber Telecommunications Iv B Systems and Impairments. Optical Fiber Telecommunications IV-B. 2002.
2. Essiambre RJ, Foschini GJ, Winzer PJ, Kramer G, Goebel B. Capacity Limits of Optical Fiber Networks. J Light Technol. 2010;
3. Hatim M, Siddiqui F, Kumar R. Addressing challenges and demands of intelligent seasonal rainfall forecasting using artificial intelligence approach. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Computation, Automation and Knowledge Management, ICCAKM 2020. 2020.
4. Miles RB, Lempert WR, Forkey JN. Laser Rayleigh scattering. Meas Sci Technol. 2001;
5. Naaz R, Saxena AK, Ather D. A framework for implementing blockchain with enhanced e2e encryption on ethereum 2.0. Int J Adv Sci Technol. 2019;
6. Jain V, Goyal M, Pahwa MS. Modeling the relationship of consumer engagement and brand trust on social media purchase intention-a confirmatory factor experimental technique. Int J Eng Adv Technol. 2019;
7. Gola KK, Gupta B. An energy-efficient quality of service (QOS) parameter-based void avoidance routing technique for underwater sensor networks. Jordanian J Comput Inf Technol. 2019;
8. Manglik E, Sharma P, Rawat P, Tyagi N. Ontology based context synonymy web searching. In: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Information Systems and Computer Networks, ISCON 2013. 2013.
9. Kumar A, Singla S, Sharma M, Kundu S. Moth-dolphin optimization algorithm: A nature inspired technique. Int J Innov Technol Explor Eng. 2019;
10. Jain M, Rajvanshi Y, Sharma S, Agarwal RP. BER analysis for various modulation techniques under diffferent fading environment. In: Proceedings of the 2012 3rd International Conference on Computer and Communication Technology, ICCCT 2012. 2012.
11. Sharma S, Sharma S. Design of high gain Wang shape microstrip patch antenna for wireless system. In: 2012 3rd International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies, ICCCNT 2012. 2012.
12. Wittke JP. OPTICAL-FIBER COMMUNICATIONS LINKS. RCA Eng. 1977;
13. Dixit A, Sharma AK, Singhal N, Agarwal RP. Retrieval of volatile information from world wide web using migrants. In: Proceedings - International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies, CSNT 2012. 2012.
14. Idachaba F, Ike DU, Hope O. Future trends in fiber optics communication. Lect Notes Eng Comput Sci. 2014;1(August):438–42.
15. Isha, Rana P, Saini R. Performance of different bit loading algorithms for OFDM at PLC channel. In: Proceedings - 2012 2nd International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies, ACCT 2012. 2012.
16. Sutherland RL, Mclean DG, Kirkpatrick S. Handbook of Nonlinear Optics with contributions by. New York. 2003.
17. Gupta N, Kumar Agarwal A. Object identification using super sonic sensor: Arduino object radar. In: Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on System Modeling and Advancement in Research Trends, SMART 2018. 2018.
18. Nairn DG, Franco SB. Operational amplifiers. In: Fundamentals of Circuits and Filters. 2009.
19. Jain S, Gupta R, Dwivedi RK. Generating patterns from pizza ontology using protégé and weka tool. In: Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on System Modeling and Advancement in Research Trends, SMART 2018. 2018.
20. Biswas D. Modern Optical Fiber – Communication Splitter Transmitter Module. Asian J Comput Sci Inf Technol. 2017;1(2):220–3.
21. Chaudhary M, Prakash V, Kumari N. Identification vehicle movement detection in forest area using MFCC and KNN. In: Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on System Modeling and Advancement in Research Trends, SMART 2018. 2018.
22. Toge K, Ito F. Recent research and development of optical fiber monitoring in communication systems. Photonic Sensors. 2013;3(4):304–13.
23. Khan G, Dwivedi RK. Energy efficient routing algorithm for void avoidance in UWSN using residual energy and depth variance. Int J Comput Networks Commun. 2018;
24. Sharma A, Sharma MK, Dwivedi RK. Analyzing facebook data set using self-organizing map. In: Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on System Modeling and Advancement in Research Trends, SMART 2018. 2018.
25. Pant VK, Kumar S. Global and indian perspective of e-waste and its environmental impact. In: Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on System Modeling and Advancement in Research Trends, SMART 2018. 2018.
Assistant Professor, Basic & Applied Sciences, RIMT University, Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab, India
No. of Downloads: 19 | No. of Views: 21666