Viraj Girish Mandlekar , Vireshkumar Mahale , Sanket Satish Sancheti , Maaz Shad Rais
Cloud computing now-a-days forms a very important unit in the online world, by modifying how the computers and Internet were used few years back. Cloud computing provides the facility to store personal information and the information related to the business firms along with its access from anywhere in the world. In event of providing the facility cloud has many drawbacks related to its security which is mainly termed as data theft attacks. Especially these drawbacks are more offensive when done by an insider. So to overcome these drawbacks we are proposing a new technology called Fog Computing. Fog Computing forms a single unit by dealing with two different technologies i.e. User Behavior Profiling and Decoy Information Technology. Using these technologies we detect the behavior of the user and compare it with the normal user behavior. Along with this we provide authentication by various challenge questions so that hacking the login credentials does not log into the account. Besides this if any unauthorized access is detected providing with the fake data so that real data should be saved from hacking. Thus provides higher levels of security to the cloud.
1. Salvatore J. Stolfo, Malek Ben Salem, Angelos D. Keromytis, “Fog Computing Mitigating Inside Data Theft Attacks In The cloud”,IEEE Base Paper, 2013
2. F. Rocha and M. Correia, “Lucy in the sky without diamonds: Stealing confidential data in the cloud,” in Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Dependability of Clouds, Data Centers and Virtual Computing Environments, Hong Kong, ser. DCDV ’11, June 2011.
3. M. Van Dijk and A. Juels, “On the impossibility of cryptography alone for privacy-preserving cloud computing,” in Proceedings of the 5th USENIX conference on Hot topics in security, ser. HotSec’10. Berkeley, CA, USA: USENIX Association,pp. 1–8, 2010.
4. M. Ben-Salem and S. J. Stolfo, “Modeling user searchbehavior for masquerade detection,” in Proceedings of the 14th International Symposiumon Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection. Heidelberg: Springer,pp. 1– 20,September 2011.
5. D. Takahashi, “French hacker who leaked Twitter documents to TechCrunch is busted,” March 2010.
6. D. Danchev, “ZDNET: french hacker gains access to twitter’s admin panel,” April 2009. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer Science & Technology (IJIRCST) ISSN: 2347-5552, Volume-2, Issue-6, November 2014 16
7. P. Allen, “Obama’s Twitter password revealed after french hacker arrested for breaking into U.S. president’s account,” March 2010.
8. Cloud Security Alliance, “Top Threat to Cloud Computing V1.0,” March 2010.
9. M. Arrington, “In our inbox: Hundreds of confidential twitter documents,” July 2009.
10. J. Pepitone, “Dropbox’s password nightmare highlights cloud risks,” June 2011
11. B. M. Bowen and S. Hershkop, “Decoy Document Distributor”.
12. Ali Ahmad Milad, Hjh Zaiton Muda, Zul Azri Bin Muhamad Noh, Mustafa Almahdi Algaet,” Comparative Study of Performance in Cryptography Algorithms” Journal of Computer Science 8 (7): 1191-1197, 2012 ISSN 1549-3636, Malaysia, 2012
13. M. Ben-Salem and S. J. Stolfo, “Combining a baiting and a user search profiling techniques for masquerade detection,” in Columbia University Computer Science Department, Technical Report # cucs-018-11, 2011.
14. M.Pitchaiah, Philemon Daniel, Praveen, “Implementation of Advanced Encryption Standard Algorithm”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 3, Issue 3, ISSN 2229-5518, March 2012.
15. Etikala Aruna, Dr. Ch GVN Prasad, A. Malla Reddy,“ International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering”, Volume 3, Issue 9, ISSN: 2277 128X, Hyderabad (INDIA), September 2013
(Student),Final year (BE Computer) Sandip Institute of Technology & Research Center, Nashik
No. of Downloads: 6 | No. of Views: 1706
Anu Sharma, Vivek Kumar.
May 2023 - Vol 11, Issue 3
Vaani Gupta, Khushboo Tripathi.
March 2023 - Vol 11, Issue 2
Mohd Nadeem Khan, Mrs. Ankita Srivastava.
March 2023 - Vol 11, Issue 2